- visit our website www.kariera.ailleron.com,
- send us your application documents as part of the recruitment process,
- contact us via the contact form on the website www.kariera.ailleron.com or via e-mail in matters other than participating in a specific recruitment process.
1. Data controller
- Ailleron Spółka Akcyjna with its main office in Kraków, 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000385276 (hereinafter: “Ailleron”), or
- Software Mind Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its main office in Kraków, 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000411748, or
- Software Mind Outsourcing Services Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its main office in Kraków, 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000349565,
- Software Mind Nordics Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its main office in Kraków, 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000724647, or
- Hoteliga International Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its main office in Kraków, 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000699940.
1.3. Contact details. In matters regarding your personal data, you can contact:
- by mail – 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, Poland,
- by e-mail: email@example.com
2. Data processed for the purposes of recruitment
2.1. Purpose, scope and legal basis for data processing. We process only personal data that will be provided to us by you or will be made available to us or collected by us in order to conduct the recruitment process and:
- are necessary to fulfill our legal obligation arising from art. 22 1 of the Labor Code, i.e. data regarding: name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, education, professional qualifications, and previous employment or
- for which you have given us your consent (through your statement or explicit confirmation action, such as providing us with your CV or cover letter containing such data), i.e. data contained in the recruitment documents and references received from you, messages, conversations with you (other than those indicated in Article 22 1 of the Labor Code) or
- are necessary for the conclusion and subsequent performance of the contract with you, i.e. in particular the data to be entered in the contract concluded in case of successful recruitment process or
- are necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, such as:
- choosing the right candidate who guarantees proper performance of the duties entrusted, i.e. data collected by us in the course of recruitment activities, e.g. in notes made during conversations with you,
- bringing and defending against claims, before courts and administrative authorities and other entities (in respect of all collected data),
- archiving and backing up your data, in connection with the obligation imposed on us as a data controller to properly secure data (in respect of all collected data).
2.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- for the purposes of recruitment for a specific advertisement – from the date of their collection until the end of the recruitment process and informing about the result of this recruitment process (and in the case of a positive effect – until the conclusion of the contract),
- for the purposes related to participation in future recruitments (in the case of your consent to further processing of your data for the purposes of future recruitment processes) – from the date of obtaining your consent for a period of the next 36 months or until your consent is withdrawn,
- for the purpose of defending against your possible claims or pursuing our claims – from the date of completion of each recruitment process in which you will participate, until the expiry of the limitation period for your or our claims,
- for archiving and backup purposes – for a period determined in accordance with the Advertiser’s backup policy.
2.3.Information on the source of the data. It may happen that we have not obtained your personal data directly from you, but from third parties. Each time you will be informed about this situation, as well as we will ensure that the collection of this data takes place on the appropriate legal basis. We may obtain such data:
- as a result of our recommendation programs – when your CV and other recruitment documents are forwarded to us through third parties,
- from entities having your personal data in their own database of candidates (recruitment companies, job fair organizers),
- from publicly available sources, such as social media and your profiles posted there.
3. Data processed for the purposes of contact
3.1. Purpose, scope and legal basis for data processing. In the event that you decide to contact us in matters other than participation in a specific recruitment process (using the contact form available on our pages, using our email addresses, phone numbers, or traditionally by mail or in person), we will process such personal data that you will provide to us or are necessary to respond to your inquiry (including identification and contact details, as well as an IP address if you use the contact form on our website). We process these data due to the fact that they are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, i.e.
- in order to respond to a message sent to us and further contact with you,
- for archiving and backing up data in connection with the obligation imposed on us as a data controller to properly protect data).
3.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- to contact you – from the day they were collected until the end of correspondence in the matter in which you made contact,
- for archiving and backup purposes – for a period determined in accordance with the backup policy at Ailleron.
4. Data processed in connection with the use of websites
4.1. Purpose, scope and legal basis for data processing. If you use the website www.kariera.ailleron.com we save data such as: IP address, type and version of the device and browser you use, language, region, website settings, choices made regarding cookies, and how you use the website. These data are not always combined with a specific, identifiable person. However, in a situation where we are able to connect them with you (in particular, when you contact us using the contact form on our website), they become your personal data for us. We process these data:
- due to the fact that they are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, i.e. in particular:
- adaptation of the way the website is displayed and its personalization,
- saving the data from forms to preserve the session and facilitate the use of the site,
- analyzing the behavior of the site to improve its functioning and protection against abuse,
- based on your consent – if this data is used for marketing purposes or is collected in order to transfer it to third parties.
4.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- in the case of data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest – for the time for which such interest exists, but no longer than until you express an effective objection to their processing,
- in the case of data processed based on your consent – until the consent is withdrawn.
5. Data recipients
We will use due diligence in the selection of entities to which we will transfer your data and in the case of such selected entities we will require that they protect your data by appropriate technical and organizational measures. Your personal data may only be disclosed to:
- third parties providing services to us that are needed to achieve the purposes in relation to which we process your data (e.g. IT services, recruitment, electronic communication, hosting),
- entities from the Ailleron capital group (entities related to Ailleron), in particular when they provide services to each other, or as part of the internal administrative purposes of the Ailleron group (e.g. when this results from the organization of tasks within the group),
- recipients for whose disclosure is required by relevant law or order of a court or other authority,
- other recipients, if you give your consent to them or if the transfer of data to them is necessary to protect your vital interests or vital interests of other individuals or for the common good.
6. Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data may be transferred to entities outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including the USA, with whom we cooperate. Whenever your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to countries that do not provide the same or an adequate level of protection for personal data, we will ensure that this is done on the basis of a valid legal basis and using the safeguards required by law.
7. Links to third-party websites
The website also includes links to third-party websites. When you visit these pages different rules apply than those described here in the field of personal data processing, as well as someone else is the data controller of data processed there. We recommend that you read the rules applicable to the processing of personal data published by the administrators of these websites.
8. Data subject rights
- The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of the data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that we store or to which we have access. At your request, a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing will be presented to you free of charge. For sending each subsequent copy of data we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such a request.
- Right to withdraw consent. Each time your data is processed based on your consent given, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, whereas withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that happened before you withdraw your consent.
- The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date. If it is necessary to change these data, please let us know.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request the transfer of data to another data controller, when your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be occasions when we are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request a restriction on the further processing of your data.
- Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law, you have the right to object to the further processing of your data when the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data – in principle, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
9. Cookies policy
- to adapt the way the page is displayed to the devices, software and users’ preferences as well as the settings selected by them,
- to monitor how users use the Website and to improve its functioning,
- to personalize the content offered,
- to target better tailored content displayed to users via other websites.
We use the following types of cookies:
- analytical cookies that investigate user behavior on the Website;
- functional cookies enabling to remember the settings selected by the user and personalization, i.e. in terms of the selected language or region of the user, font size, appearance of the Website, way of displaying the youtube player, etc .;
Ways to disable cookies
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?Every=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Windows Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Users can also set their browsers in a way so that they have to accept cookies each time. Then, the browser will ask the user for permission to grant access each time before granting access to the cookie. This gives the user control over what is stored on his device, however, it has the disadvantage that it slows down the ability to navigate the Website and other websites.
Any user can opt out of receiving ads targeted to him in the following ways:
- by using the NAI tool (www.networkadvertising.org/chioces), which will allow you to opt out of watching targeted advertising from us and from other approved NAI member companies,
- via the Digital Advertising Alliance – DDA website (www.aboutads.info/chioces). We follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by this organization,
- via the website of the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (www.youronlinechioces.com). We follow the guidelines for online advertising developed by this organization.
When using the opt-out option using the tools described above, please remember that:
- we may still collect certain data about your online activity for purposes other than marketing,
- opt-out options of other advertising companies may function differently than our opt-out options,
- each time you can opt out of tracking your activity for advertising purposes by using the “Do Not Track” option. In such cases we respond to “DNT” signals sent from the user’s browser. If the ‘DNT’ signal is received on the page of one of our advertisers during a user’s visit, we will not combine the collected data with the user’s browser ID during this visit, so new data collected about the user cannot be used by us for the purpose of targeted advertising, but previously collected user data can still be used,
- at any time it is possible to modify the browser settings in terms of cookies. Restricting the use of cookie files may lead to restrictions on some of the functions available on our website.
You have the option of disabling the transfer of your data for analytical and statistical purposes using Google Analytics. To do this, you can install the browser extension in accordance with the instructions at this address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.