Senior Business Development Manager
At Ailleron, we specialize in financial software development services. Together, we create world-class IT solutions by employing an agile and flexible approach.
Considering the company’s sales structure expansion, we are seeking a creative, independent, ambitious, and dedicated individual ready to take on the challenges of business development. We are looking for someone who will actively expand our development opportunities in the role of Senior Business Development Manager in the DACH market.
What responsibilities await you?
- Creating your own sales strategy on selected markets in line with the company’s strategy
- Acquiring new strategic clients in the DACH market
- Analyzing client needs and providing IT solution advice
- Crafting sales presentations and offers aligned with client needs and company standards
- Negotiating terms and entering into commercial agreements
- Ensuring professional post-sales support and expanding collaboration with existing clients
- Cultivating long-term, trust-based client relationship
- Conducting meetings with potential client management and executives
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in selling IT products and/or services
- Sales experience in the DACH market
- Willingness and openness to take on new challenges
- Enthusiasm and professionalism in your actions
- A positive attitude towards your tasks and teamwork
- Commitment to achieving set goals and a sense of responsibility for assigned tasks
- Native proficiency in the German language
- Proficiency in English – minimum level B2
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package with the commission system
- Selling innovative solutions (AI, Data Platform, Customer Service System, Online Banking, Mobile Banking) and competitive services (e.g., Team Augmentation, Project-based Consulting, IT Outsourcing)
- Support in adapting to a new work environment
- Development through access to a training offer and collaboration with an experienced team of specialists
- Support in sales knowledge, product, and technology
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work