The LeaseTech Customer Platform is an innovative and powerful system that gives customers of dealers and leasing companies a variety of options for self-service and self-managing their leasing products and services 24/7. It simplifies, speeds up and automates access to information and customer service features.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who joins our team!
What responsibilities await you?
- Designing and implementing automation processes for infrastructure across all LeaseTech areas and Leasetech applications
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure the continuity and performance of systems
- Maintaining and optimizing environments
- Monitoring systems and responding to technical challenges
- Managing CI/CD tools
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Octopus, Team City, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Proficiency in scripting (MSBuild, PowerShell, Groovy, Bash, Python)
- Good knowledge of Windows/Linux environments
- Familiarity with MS SQL administration and basic Oracle skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes tools